[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LISP sockets ??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: LISP sockets ??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Neil Colin Dcunha)
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 19:08:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Computer Science Engineering at the University of Texas at Arlington
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News System)
I am trying to get a hold of some working client/server socket
communication programs in lisp, where the client half is in lisp and the
server half is in C.
I have downloaded some of the source code from the ftp site
ftp.cs.cmu.edu [22.214.171.124] but have been unable to get it to work using
CMU Common Lisp 15a. I am a novice where lisp is concerned, but am more than
familiar with unix sockets.
thanx in advance.