[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 2.0.1 ptable init problem on LC/Performa 475
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 2.0.1 ptable init problem on LC/Performa 475
- From: "rudolf mittelmann" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 10:31:07 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: "rudolf mittelmann" <email@example.com>
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org> F. Plassmeier writes:
> Therefore, I would appreciate assistance on the following questions:
> 1. Are there any known problems for the ptable init and the 68LC040
> 2. Are there any known incompatibilities between the ptable init and other
I recently reported a ptable problem to the
MCL support (Kalman Reti) on two configurations:
1. Duo 230 12MB sys7.1 using 24bit addressing
2. IIcx 20MB sys7.1, 32-bit-Enabler using 24bit addressing
*both* ONLY WHEN 32-bit addressing IS OFF (Memory CP).
Both configs work with 32-bit addressing ON.
Kalman Reti promised to work this out.
You need ptable only when you want to use egc.
I don't find egc such useful, because a full gc
only takes 4 to 5 seconds on my system. May be
different for you if you want to write a very
responsive interactive Mac application.