Newsgroups: fi.clim
From: chyde@labs-n.bbn.com
Subject: (None given)
Apparently-To: <clim@bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 21:19:10 GMT

Sender: news@kronos.arc.nasa.gov

#+Allegro-4.2-final
#+CLIM-2.0-final

is there a way to tell define-command that one command is to be based on
lowercase-a and another is uppercase-A ?

I have an unpleasantly large need to do this right now, and it appears
that define-command (or something else that uses the results) doesn't
care, and assumes that #\a and #\A are equivalent.

or, perhaps better still, is there a way to define a command so that it
knows what keystroke it was called with?  (not normally important, but
since #\a and #\A both call the same command, it'd be good if the
command received its keystroke somehow...)

 -- clint