Re: GREP

In article <9402022118.AA21430@media.mit.edu>, wsack@media.mit.edu wrote:

| Has anyone implemented a grep facility in MCL?  I am looking for a
| means to quickly search through the text of a large number of files.

There is a system 7 friendly drag & drop utility called FINDIT that
searches through folders and subfolders much faster than MCL's "Search
Files" tool, plus you don't have to worry about typing path names properly.

Dave

--
David S. April              Northwestern University
(708) 467-1903              Institute for the Learning Sciences