MCL on PowerPC? When native and how fast in emulation?

Although I see that previous posters got no information, I'm very
curious to know when MCL will run on the PowerPC.  Is someone at Apple
working on this?

It seems kind of sad that we are bombarded with information from
applications software vendors (e.g., Microshaft saying "Word will be
out almost immediately in native mode" -- great, so my PowerPC can
crash too :-)) but information about useful tools is hard to come by.

--

      -- Philip Greenspun

MIT Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
545 Technology Square, Rm 433, Cambridge, MA 02139, (617) 253-8574
Personal Web URL:  http://martigny.ai.mit.edu/~philg/philg.html
(my attempt to produce the most koolacious node on the Web)