Re: Connectix's RAM Doubler

   Date: Wed, 09 Feb 1994 13:16:29 -0500 (EST)
   From: "Douglas E. Roesch" <dr3f+@andrew.cmu.edu>
   Cc:

   Well, I had sort of hoped against hope that Connectix's RAM Doubler
   would work with MCL.  It doesn't.  Blows into MacsBug left and right,
   esp when switching applications.  Removing ptable doesn't help.  Any
   comments?  (Besides "you should have known better...")  :-)
   Douglas Roesch, Research Programmer
   345B Baker Hall, Carnegie-Mellon University
   Pittsburgh, PA   15213
   dr3f+@andrew.cmu.edu

That's strange.  I'm using RAM Doubler with now problems.  I don't use
EGC.  I don't understand how RAM Doubler works, but its seems to.

Jeff
----