[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL and RAM Doubler
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL and RAM Doubler
- From: email@example.com (Fokke de Boer)
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 13:21:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieuhygiene
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Someone on comp.sys.mac.apps pointed me to this group with my problem
between Connectix' RAM Doubler and MCL. Here is what he posted there:
> Fokke de Boer (email@example.com) wrote:
> : To follow up on my own article:
> : : For you people collecting conflicts between Connectix' RAMDoubler and
> : : other applications, you can add Apple Common Lisp to that list.
> : : I have sent my report on it to Connectix already.
> : It seems the order in which applications are started matters. If I start
> : Macintosh Common Lisp (MCL) first, I have NO problems with RAM Doubler.
> : If I start another app first, and then MCL, I DO have problems....
> : Weird..
> There have been a few posts about trouble/no trouble to comp.lang.lisp.mcl.
> You might want to check with those folks.
Which I hereby do. Do you people have a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance!
I am: Fokke de Boer
SNAIL RIVM, dep. MTV, PO Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
PHONE (..31) 30 743530
FAX (..31) 30 250740