We should organize a joint Macintosh Developers Protest!

A lot of developers are complaining about Apple. Maybe
we should coordinate a joint protest with users
of other tools. I saw a lot of anger from the MacApp
users. Apple´s lack of direction is not only affecting
MCL users. I think, it could be easy to get quite a
few voices together.

I will be at CeBIT. Will somebody else be there? Maybe
I should try to talk to someone from Apple there and
try to hand out a protest note to them. Sure people
from Apple USA will be there, too.

Who at APDA is responsible for this mess?

Mr. Tesler, what is going on at Apple?

Rainer Joswig
Email: joswig@informatik.uni-hamburg.de