Re: Fortran foreign functions

At  2:49 PM 2/17/94 -0600, Rob Browning wrote:
>Does the foreign function interface in MCL support Fortran code.  It
>appears to have direct support for C and Pascal, but does anyone have any
>idea how difficult interfacing to Fortran (i.e. Language Systems Fortran)
>code would be?  I know that this Fortran compiler spits out MPW object
>files, but I suspect that there is more to it than that.

My seive of a brain thinks it remembers someone doing this, but
I'm not sure about it. FF-LOAD will certainly know how to link
the Fortran code. The only difficulty I can think of is if the
Fortran calling sequence is different from C or Pascal. Language
Systems should be able to tell you about that.