Need 3D modeling/rendering code for simple objects

Dear Folks:

We're starting a project to teach manufacturing to freshman engineers
and we need 3D modeling and rendering routines for simple objects with
simple features in MCL (Macintosh Common Lisp). If someone has done
some work implementing these we'd love to talk! If the code isn't
packaged for external consumption and there's an interest we could
help packaging. And if there's a program for another LISP I'd be glad
to talk about our helping with modularizing it and porting to MCL.
(Note: I found nothing appropriate in the MCL archive.)

matt