Porting from AKCL to MCL

I am working on a port of a program from AKCL to MCL.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to attempt something
like this, and I would like to know if anyone out there
has any experience which might be helpful.

Specifically, I would like to find some documentation listing
the differences between the two dialects.  Of course, an automatic
translation program would be even nicer, but any information as
to difference in syntax and semantics of the two dialects would be
very much appreciated.

The program I'm porting is an interpreter for the executable
specification language OBJ3, developed by Joseph Goguen, Jose Meseguer
et al at SRI International in Menlo Park, California.

Thanks for any help.

Scott Alexander
alexandr@world.std.com
The San Juan Star (newspaper)