[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL and RAM Doubler: HELP!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL and RAM Doubler: HELP!!
- From: email@example.com (Fokke de Boer)
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 14:09:16 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieuhygiene
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am using an application based on MCL (Symbolic Composer), and I tried
it with my newly received RAM Doubler (from Connectix). Unfortunately,
I have problems (hanging machine and the like).
The author of Symbolic Composer suggested to switch off EGC, but it did
not make much difference.
The ORDER in which I started applications seems to matter: starting MCL
as the first application works better (or should I say less bad) than
starting another application first, and next MCL.
The author of Symbolic Composer suggested to ask this forum for solutions,
tips, and help in general.
So PLEASE, can you help me?
Thanks in advance!
I am: Fokke de Boer
SNAIL RIVM, dep. MTV, PO Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
PHONE (..31) 30 743530
FAX (..31) 30 250740