RAM Tripler and MCL

I've been using RAM Doubler with MCL on a PB170 for a while
now with no problems, and recently hacked it per some instructions
on the net to make it into RAM Tripler. It still works. My PB
has 8 Meg of real RAM, but it thinks it has 24! Believe
it or not, you can hack the multiplication factor with ResEdit
to make it 3, 4, or whatever up to 16. Performance gets
progressively slower as you increase the number, but the really
mind-blowing thing is it still works. I highly recommend
RAM Doubler, and haven't experienced any MCL-related problems
with it as some others have reported.

-Shannon Spires
svspire@sandia.gov