Re: Printing Pics

In your recent posting, you wonder why the code you wrote to display
pictures on the printer does not work. Both the original hardcopy.lisp
and the print-u.lisp utility do not seem to work. When running with the
laserwriter driver 8.1.1, it crashes when background printing is
disabled and otherwise works correctly.

Try using the print-u utility. After loading it, evaluate the following:
  (setq ccl::*debug* t)
then replace the call to your function (b-print-picture picture x y) by
(picture-hardcopy picture). The debugging information will appear
in the listener window. I've had no problems printing pictures with the
version for system 7.0.

Since I'm the author, I'd like to correct any problems in print-u.

Thanks

mark