LISP/AI BOOKS FOR SALE

If you are interested in any of the follwoing books, send email to
marquez@cps.msu.edu or call 517-337-4887 and leave msg & best
time in which to reach you.

If you are interested in any of the follwoing books, send email to

The following are indicators of book condition:

These books are sold "as is."  The conditions of the books are rated as
follows:  (N) = New  (G) = Good, (F) = Fair (i.e., crease in cover, pages, etc).

CURRENT AS OF 3/14/94

Advances in Neural Information Processing
Systems 1 Edited by David S. Touretzky 1989 (N)     	$49.95       $  38.00

Advances in Neural Information Processing
Systems 2 Edited by David S. Touretzky 1990 (N)     	$49.95       $  38.00

I will sell both for   $60 obo

Foundations of Artificial Intelligence,
A source book Derek Partridge (N)			$79.95       $50.00

Artificial Intelligence, Can Computers Think,
	Richard Bellman	1978 (F)			             $ 2.00

LISP 3rd edition, Patrick Winston  (G)			$39.75       $25.00

LISP, A Portable Implementation
(Disk Included) Sharam Hekmatpour 1989 (N)              $75.00       $45.00

Artificial Neural Systems: Foundations, Paradigms,
Applications, and Implementations,
Patrick K. Simpson 1990 (N)				$49.00       $25.00

Neural Network PC Tools, A Practical Guide
Russell C Eberhart (N)					$49.00       $25.00

Parallel Distributed Processing, Vol 1: Foundations
Rumelhart, McClelland, and the PDP Research Group
(N) 							$44.00       $25.00

Unfortunately, due the past expenses I have incurred for those
few who have changed their minds after I shipped the product to
them (at my expense) I must request prepayment.  If you send a
money order or cashier's check, I will ship the books on the
day I receive it. If you send a personal check,
it will take 2 weeks for me to verify that the
check has cleared the bank.
The postage is $3.00 - $5.00  depending on the number and weight of the books.

I have a comprehensive listing of books of varying subjects for
sale which I will send to you at your request.

Thanks,

Georgianna Y. Marquez