Re: text wrap in scrolling fred

At  9:48 AM 3/18/94 +0000, Peformigence Corp, H McElroy,APD wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get a scrolling fred dialog item to wrap properly such
>that it doesn't break in the middle of a word.  I must be overlooking something
>because I can't find evidence of how to do this anywhere and it seems so basic.
>Thanks in advance.

Unlike every other Mac text editor, Fred does not support word wrap.
Word wrap, variable line heights, and WorldScript support are all
planned features for MCL 3.0. These features are mostly implemented,
but we're waiting for Apple to find a partner (or change its mind) so
that MCL 3.0 development can continue.

Bill St. Clair
bill@cambridge.apple.com