[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Never mind question re SAVE-APPLICATION
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Never mind question re SAVE-APPLICATION
- From: email@example.com (Scott Alexander)
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 06:28:54 GMT
- Keywords: save-application
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The World Public Access UNIX, Brookline, MA
- Summary: Please disregard my last question on creator types w/SAVE-APPLICATION
Never mind my previous question regarding how to make sure all my
existing Lisp files remain "Lisp documents" in the Finder rather than
becoming "MyApp" documents after I do (SAVE-APPLICATION).
I did find the answer in the manual, of all places -- I have to use the
:CREATOR keyword in the (SAVE-APPLICATION) form.
San Juan, Puerto Rico