Re: Shared Library and MCL.

> Date: 18 Mar 1994 13:55:14 -0500
> From: whai@lynx.dac.neu.edu (Wang Hai)
> Subject: Shared Library and MCL.

As you figured out, the ASLM client file for your library uses A5 to find the
library manager.  As you may not know, ff-load creates a new A5 world each
time.  Try loading the library manager and the client file in one ff-load
instead of two separate loads.  Or, instead of using a client file you could
call LoadFunctionSet and then call FindFunction (I think that's the name, I
don't have the documentation here); that's what I did.