object-oriented database managers

The current issue of Byte (April 1994) has a list of
commercially available object-oriented database managers
(17 of them, to be precise).  I assume that most
of these are written for use with C++ and/or Smalltalk.

Questions: What are the available OODBMs available
for use with (1) Lisp in general, (2) the Macintosh in
general, (3) MCL?  I seem to recall some publicly
available ones for Common Lisp.  Also, any firsthand
experiences by MCL users would be appreciated.

Let me know if this is of sufficient interest to summarize
to the net.

John Sotos
sotos@camis.stanford.edu