database access from mcl

Sorry if this gets repeated.  I didn't see it posted so I'm trying again.

Hi,
	I was wondering if anyone knows about some library that allows you
to access databases (preferably Sybase) from Mac Common LISP.  I'm guessing
that you can just call the c library functions provided by sybase from
lisp somehow, but I was hoping that somebody has already done something
like this.
	If not, it would also be helpful if anyone knows something about this
topic, but not necessarily for MCL or sybase.

	I prefer email responses, but you can send duplicates to the net if
you think others will be interested.

	Thanks,
	Howie