[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
database access from mcl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: database access from mcl
- From: howcow@leland.Stanford.EDU (Howard Wang)
- Date: 2 Apr 1994 00:31:33 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Sorry if this gets repeated. I didn't see it posted so I'm trying again.
I was wondering if anyone knows about some library that allows you
to access databases (preferably Sybase) from Mac Common LISP. I'm guessing
that you can just call the c library functions provided by sybase from
lisp somehow, but I was hoping that somebody has already done something
If not, it would also be helpful if anyone knows something about this
topic, but not necessarily for MCL or sybase.
I prefer email responses, but you can send duplicates to the net if
you think others will be interested.