[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: user question
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: user question
- From: "Rick Fleischman" <email@example.com>
- Date: 6 Apr 1994 18:17:44 -0800
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Steve Strassmann" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Our current development plans for MCL include maintenance and continuing
compatibility with new Macintosh computers. There is no new feature
development underway at this time.
We are also continuing in our efforts to ensure that there is a native
PowerPC version of MCL. There is nothing new to announce about this at this
MCL Product Manager
Apple Computer, Inc.
Is there any plan to make MCL support AppleScript?