[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLIM in MCL?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: CLIM in MCL?
- From: york@PARC.Xerox.COM (William M. York)
- Date: 13 Apr 1994 00:45:54 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of Wed, 06 Apr 1994 18:44:03 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Xerox PARC
- References: <R61tyqQ.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org> email@example.com (Douglas M. MacFarlane) writes:
In article <R61tyqQ.firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com wrote:
> Is it posible to use CLIM with MCL. I have version 2.0 of MCL and saw the demo
> files available from ILA. I tried to call ILA and they are apparently no longer
> around. I'm just an occasional hacker and would like to avoid having to learn
> the Mac window inte
We have CLIM 1.1 for MCL from ILA. They are still in business, as far as I
Distribution and support for MCL CLIM is provided by Lucid Inc. You
can reach them at 415-329-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.