[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Metrowerks C/PPC
- From: John Sotos <sotos@CAMIS.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 22:05:47 PDT
Not being a bits and bytes person, the following puzzle me:
(1) Is it possible for MCL running on a PowerMac to call
a foreign function written in C and compiled for native mode?
(2) If so, I guess my only option is to use the [low-level]
ff-call procedure supplied in MCL, right?
(3) Has anyone succeeded in calling foreign functions written
in Metrowerks C? If so, what machine?
Thanks in advance.