[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MacsBugs and big movies
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MacsBugs and big movies
- From: email@example.com (Gilberte Houbart)
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 17:29:22 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anyone have here at the lab a manual and recent version for MacsBugs
that I could borrow for a couple of weeks to find a nasty bug?
BTW, the bug is related to _opening_ a really huge Quick Time movie in Mac
Common Lisp. Beyond a certain size the mac seems to crash (even though
there is plenty of mac heap and lisp heap left). Could there be a reason
related to processing speed (it's a Quadra 950)? I don't know the limits of
Quick Time. I would prefer if it was a bug to find and fix....