[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Showing MacDraw pictures
- To: Kim Binsted <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Showing MacDraw pictures
- From: Ernest T Rees <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 10:27:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <CoywwK.JF3@aisb.ed.ac.uk>
On Thu, 28 Apr 1994, Kim Binsted wrote:
> I'm *sure* this is obvious, sorry. All I want to do is put up a
> window, and put a ready-made MacDraw picture in it. How?
Look in the examples folder at the file picture-files.lisp.