Re: LISP for Mac/where to get it

At 12:59 AM 4/28/94 +0000, zaritsky wrote:
 >Hi,
 >How does one get a copy of LISP for the
 >Mac?  Tried two campus stores.  Do you have
 >to get it from a Apple Developer?
 >
 >TIA
 >Raul Zaritsky

This is from our FAQ, available from the MCL anonymous ftp site, at
cambridge.apple.com:/pub/MCL2/contrib/faq:

* Where can I buy MCL?

MCL is available from the Apple Programmers and Developers Association
(APDA). To order MCL, and to get a free catalog featuring over 300 other
Apple programming products, contact:

        APDA
        Apple Computer, Inc
        20525 Mariani Ave.
        Cupertino, CA 95014

        800-282-APDA (800-282-2732), toll-free in the USA
        800-637-0029, toll-free in Canada
        408-562-3910, international

        APDA    (Applelink)
        APDA@applelink.apple.com        (internet)
        A.DEVELOPER3    (GEnie)
        76666,2405      (Compuserve)
        APDA Sale       (America Online)

MCL is also available from APDA programs in many countries. Contact your
local Apple office for more information.

MCL is also available from SFA (Software Frameworks Association, formerly
called MADA), an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting
the use of object technology in software development. Several levels of
membership are available. SFA members may purchase MCL at a special
discount. For more information, please contact SFA at:

        Software Frameworks Association
        Suite 202-B
        10062 Miller Ave.
        Cupertino, CA 95014