Self-Demo functions?

Hi everybody,

I am interested in creating a little self-demonstration routine for my
MCL-based application. This would involve the ability to move the cursor
around the screen (slowly enough for the viewer to follow it), selecting
specific menus, menu-items or clicking buttons under programmatic rather than
under user control, maybe sleeping for a few seconds here and there.
Ideally I would like to do all this in Lisp, but I am not aware of the
existence of any appropriate high-level functions (I am
Inside-Macintosh-phobic).
Any ideas?
If this is impossible, maybe someone can suggest some 3rd-party software that
could do this job.

Thanks!

Dimitri Simos, Lissys, Tel.& Fax UK (+44) 509 235620