[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
interface to #_pbcatsearch ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: interface to #_pbcatsearch ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Alan Ruttenberg)
- Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 17:06:29 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: MIT Media Laboratory Learning an Common Sense Group
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News System)
I was wondering if anyone has written an interface to pbcatsearch, the
fast way to find files in a whole volume.
I have a defsystem type thing that would like to not necessarily have
the user specify where to find the thing. Currently if I don't find it
in the usual place I try to find it using something like
(directory "hd:**:foo-file-set.lisp"), which is slow.