[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: image linking
- From: Abdulrahman Al-Tassan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 19:14:45 -0400
- Cc: .@engin.umich.edu
(Help) I am writing a program in Macintosh Common Lisp (MCL v2.0) in which description of images/pictures are manipulated. I need help in the following:
(1) How can I pop up a window that contains specific image/picture.
(2) I would like to make the program stands alone (double-click-icon program).
(3) Some of the code is written using Allegro Common Lisp. Some of the variables (of functions) in the code are internal functions in MCL. Is there a way to avoid conflicting without changing the names.