[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Q: Why is my PICT growing?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Q: Why is my PICT growing?
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 30 May 1994 16:58:38 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
Can someone tell me what is causing this:
I open a pict in a window, then I move that window from the foreground to
the background several times (but I do no explicit drawing). When I get
the PICT, its size is dependent on how many times I exposed the window.
What are the drawing commands that are being added to the pict, and is
there some way to supress them?
I tried subclassing window and turning all the likely candidates methods
into no-ops (i.e. view-draw-contents, invalidate-region, etc.), but that
did not help.