Re: Will MCL become native on PowerMac?

In article <9406031259.AA15068@mmm> wdrouner@mmm.com writes:

[Nothing written. Nothing clawed out.]

To answer the question in the subject line from my own personal point of view:

Only if Apple manages to sell it to someone or in some other manner get a
third party to do it. This is why most people consider Apple to have abandoned
MCL--despite many claims to the contrary.

Rumor has it that Dylan, 680x0 due early 1995, PowerMac/OpenDoc late 1995, is
the reason MCL has been abandoned <er> that is, MCL has been... What is the
word I'm looking for?

-Tod

| "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time     |
| with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson  |
| "Henna, genki na onna..." -about Noa, KidouKeisatsu PatLabor |
| Mughi on FurryMuck.  Come by and visit!  sncils.snc.edu 8888 |
| Tod Casasent  "Not the opinion of KBSI."  tcasasent@kbsi.com |