Lisp/Applescript question

Max,

I have a quick [?] question I hope you could answer:

How do you send an Apple Event in Apple Script code?
We can't find the syntax for doing so in the Apple Script Language Guide.

What we want to do is have an Apple Script program send an Apple Event
to Lisp. Specifically, we want to use the Eval Server in
ccl:examples;eval-server.lisp to receive events.  So we need to
send an Apple Event of type eval along with a string to eval.
Tom Bonura suggested use of the "on" command but that does not seem
to be right.

Note that Lisp does not have an aete resource, so is not "scriptable".
Maybe it should?

[See, you leave MIT, but you never really get away :-)]

Henry