think-ref-lookup.lisp

On Bill St. Clair's (bill@cambridge.apple.com) advice, I changed my
code and post it again. I changed my code to search THINK Reference
with _PBDTGetAPPL. I referd to his code in the file
/pub/mcl2/contrib/processes.lisp

This code enables you to lookup THINK Reference (TM) from Fred editor.
If you load this file, the lookup function ed-think-reference is bound to m-r.
The Original code is posted to info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com on 12/1/1993
by Jeffrey B Kane (jbk@world.std.com).
I added some faculties
* to launch THINK Reference (TM) if you have not loaded it yet.
* to get the current S expression and lookup if it is a symbol.
* to handle appleevent-error and display its message to mini-buffer.

Special thanks for Jeffery and Bill.

----- Thanks -----
UEDA Masaya
Information Technology Research Lab., SHARP Co.
2613-1 Ichinomoto, Tenri, Nara 632, JAPAN
TEL: +81-7436-5-2466	FAX: +81-7436-5-2163
ueda@shpcsl.sharp.co.jp