MCL on PowerBook 540

I just got a PowerBook 540 with 36 MB of RAM, which I have
bought primarily because of MCL. Unfortunately, MCL does not
run as carefree as I hoped: I could load all applications,
including a very large one which creates an image of 4.5 MB.
Unfortunately, this latter application crashes the machine
with error message -491 in one particular situation, even
though we are running MCL 2.01. If the same application is
loaded on a quadra 700, 900, 950, 840AV, it doesn't crash.
Are there any new patches which we might have overlooked?

Marc Domenig