[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL on PowerBook 540
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: MCL on PowerBook 540
- From: Marc Domenig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 15:49:55 +0200
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Prohibited
- X400-content-type: P2-1984 (2)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=SWITCH/ADMD=ARCOM/C=CH/;940630154955]
- X400-originator: email@example.com
- X400-received: by mta chx400.switch.ch in /PRMD=Switch/ADMD=Arcom/C=Ch/; Relayed; Thu, 30 Jun 1994 15:49:28 +0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=SWITCH/ADMD=ARCOM/C=CH/; Relayed; Thu, 30 Jun 1994 15:49:55 +0200
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure:;
I just got a PowerBook 540 with 36 MB of RAM, which I have
bought primarily because of MCL. Unfortunately, MCL does not
run as carefree as I hoped: I could load all applications,
including a very large one which creates an image of 4.5 MB.
Unfortunately, this latter application crashes the machine
with error message -491 in one particular situation, even
though we are running MCL 2.01. If the same application is
loaded on a quadra 700, 900, 950, 840AV, it doesn't crash.
Are there any new patches which we might have overlooked?