Re: recursive count down

 >(defun Count-down (number)
 >      (cond ((= number 0) nil)
 >            (t (print number) (Count-down (- num 1)))))
 >
 >Running the above with **(Count-down 4)** results in **0 is not a sequence**

Looks like you're having transcription errors.
If you use "number" instead of "num", this should work.

The error you got usually means you're trying to do a sequence
operation on a number, like taking the CAR of 0. So I'll
bet the version of count-down you're executing isn't the
version you mailed us.

[insert joke about NASA and countdowns here - sorry, couldn't resist]