[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to free the memory occupied by the instance object?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to free the memory occupied by the instance object?
- From: Yao-Sheng Cheng <email@example.com>
- Date: 24 Jul 1994 14:51:05 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: National Central University Taiwan
I am working to build a multimedia authoring system using MCL&CLOS.
I have a problem that how to release the memory of objects created
through make-instance. Does the MCL garbage collector is so clever to
collect these memory back or I must explicitly call some functions to
free these memory?