Re: Patch for PowerMac?

At  4:15 PM 7/25/94 +0000, Jeff Greenberg wrote:
 >I read a while back that Apple was going to release a patch to allow MCL
 >2.0 to run in emulation (with VM).  Is the patch available yet?

Yes, it's available by anonymous ftp from
cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl/patches.

You should first get and install "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx".
This will bring you up to date and should work on PPC
(with VM and new memory manager both off).

Then, get and install the patch in "MMU5-for-PowerMac".
This will let you run with VM on, but NMM off.

We're still working on a solution to let you
turn the New Memory Manager on.