Advanced Lisp Book

Last week I found an interesting looking book on advanced techniques
for Common Lisp.  This message isn't a book review (because I have
only started reading it), but I've been jumping around in it and the
book does have some good material, especially on writing macros.

 "On Lisp: Advanced Techniques for Common Lisp"
     by Paul Graham
     1994, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
     ISBN 0-13-030552-9

Chapters 1-6 discuss functions.  Chapters 7-10 are a tutuorial on
macro writing.  Chapters 11-18 discuss building abstractions with
macros, and the remainder of the book discusses embedded languages.

It is 413 pages long and I bought my copy for about $25.  Also, the
code in the book is available via anonymous ftp.

Here is the table of contents:

 TABLE OF CONTENTS:
   1. The Extensible Language
   2. Functions