Re: PPC-Native Common Lisp?

>>I heard that MCL will not go native. Is that true?
>Not really. Apple is still looking for someone. Will they
>wait until the end of time?
>
>>If it is true, is there any other company will port CL to PPC?
>Harlequin would be a good candidate. They have a system
>(e.g. "LispWorks") with a good GUI and a CLIM-Implementation is
>available. I have seen it on a PowerPC-based RS/6000 with
>IBM's AIX. Ask them.

There is also Scientia Ltd in Cambridge England.  They used to do a Common
Lisp system called Procyon Common Lisp.  They may be worth contacting.

Theo Harper

Data Sciences UK Ltd,                              Email: theo@datasci.co.uk
Meudon Avenue,                                     Tel: (+44) (0) 252 544321
Farnborough,                                       Fax: (+44) (0) 252 513739
Hampshire, GU14 7NB, UK.