[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLtL2 now available for ftp
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: CLtL2 now available for ftp
- From: email@example.com (Jeff Dalton)
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:44:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: AIAI, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <BRENT.BENSON.94Aug18141824@jade.csd.harris.com> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (C News Software)
- Xref: services.cambridge.apple.com comp.lang.lisp:8716 comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5786
In article <email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org (Siddarth Subramanian) writes:
>In article <BRENT.BENSON.94Aug18141824@jade.csd.harris.com>,
>Brent Benson <Brent.Benson@mail.csd.harris.com> wrote:
>>email@example.com (Steve Strassmann) writes:
>># I'm very happy to announce that the complete sources (in TeX)
>># to Guy Steele's Common Lisp book are now available by anonymous
>># ftp from Apple.
>>I'm not able to latex the book because a macro called \ifchiron is
>>undefined. Does anybody know what this is?
>We're having problems here as well - something with the style file.
>Could someone make a postscript version (or one per chapter) available
>as well? I know it's enormous but latex seems to vary a lot between
>sites whereas postscript should work everywhere.
I wish! For instance, I can't print the PostScript Dylan Interim