[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What is the best way to access the gestalt manager in MCL?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: What is the best way to access the gestalt manager in MCL?
- From: Rob Browning <email@example.com>
- Date: 26 Aug 1994 18:43:56 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UT-Austin
I just want to be able to ask the machine that MCL is running on two questions:
1) Which CPU do you have?
2) Do you have an FPU?
Is there an easy way to do this? Am I best off to learn the gestalt traps
and call them directly, or is there a higher level interface?