[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MacTCP and ptable on Quadra 700 is bad news
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher J. Vogt)
- Subject: Re: MacTCP and ptable on Quadra 700 is bad news
- From: email@example.com (Kalman Reti)
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 09:52:45 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 12:29 AM 8/27/94 +0000, Christopher J. Vogt wrote:
>I just installed MacTCP version 2.0.4, and ptable 2.0.1 seems to
>crash my mac.
>Christopher J. Vogt email@example.com
>From: El Eh, CA
I've CCed firstname.lastname@example.org so this discussion gets tracked.
I'm 90% sure I've used both those versions together on a Quadra 700 here,
but I'll attempt to reproduce this when I get to the office.
In the meantime, can you send me the output of the following Macsbug
commands at the time of the crash:
This will produce a file called tcpptable on you current directory. Could
you send that to me? Thanks.
(If you don't have Macsbug and can't FTP it from ftp.apple.com, I'll send you