window with text

                       Subject:                               Time:2:02 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          window with text                       Date:8/29/1994

i need a window with a vertical scroll bar that simply displays the contents
of a text file (no edits allowed).  The window has to do text wrap at word
boundaries.  What's the best object to start with that minimizes the
re-writing I'll have to do?  fred-window (file interface included but no word
wrap)?  text-edit-dialog-item (no file interface or scrollers)?  If there's a
near solution in some archive I have missed, I'd certainly take that.