[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Multitasking in MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Multitasking in MCL
- From: reich@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Al Reich)
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 94 10:10:08 CDT
- Cc: reich@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Al Reich), email@example.com
> How do you do multitasking inside MCL?. By this I mean having
> several tasks, written in MCL, that are scheduled by another task,
> written in MCL too. I am writing a simulation in MCL and I need this
> for process control. Thanks.
> Josep Riverola
> Camino del Cerro del Aguila 3 (ctra.Castilla Km.5.120) Madrid- 28023. Spain.
> Tel. 34-1-357.08.09 Fax: 34-1-357.29.13 E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take look at Chapter 21 ("Multiple Processes") in the new book by Paul
Graham. He implements continuations first (Chap 20) and then uses that
to implement multi-processing.
"On Lisp: Advanced Techniques for Common Lisp", by Paul Graham
Prentice Hall, 1994
Lockheed - Austin Division