Re: What's the best place for contributions?

Chris DiGiano (digi@cs.colorado.edu) wrote:
: I have a couple MCL hacks I'd like to make public. What's the best place
: for me to put them these days?

cambridge.apple.com in pub/mcl/contrib
But I've notice the README file seems to be neglected.
If you put something in the contrib directory then please put a
comment in the README file and post a message here.

: The cambridge archives don't seem to be getting updated that much recently.
: Are people are looking elsewhere, such as in Mosaic sites?
Kantrowitz's common lisp archive at CMU has a bunch of code.

-David