[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What's the best place for contributions?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: What's the best place for contributions?
- From: email@example.com (Neves )
- Date: 15 Sep 1994 21:52:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <digi-150994152059@mt_sneffels.cs.colorado.edu>
Chris DiGiano (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: I have a couple MCL hacks I'd like to make public. What's the best place
: for me to put them these days?
cambridge.apple.com in pub/mcl/contrib
But I've notice the README file seems to be neglected.
If you put something in the contrib directory then please put a
comment in the README file and post a message here.
: The cambridge archives don't seem to be getting updated that much recently.
: Are people are looking elsewhere, such as in Mosaic sites?
Kantrowitz's common lisp archive at CMU has a bunch of code.