Re: Mouse problem with MCL on PowerMac

 >I installed MCL 2.0 on my PowerMac without problems, and it runs fine.
 >However, the mouse seems to turn into a random memory pattern. Any
 >suggestions?
 >
 >--mark

You need to install the cyclone-cursor-patch (also called the Quadra AV
patch). This is a cosmetic bug, we're not aware of any other serious
problems.

In general, we strongly recommend people upgrade to MCL 2.0.1, which
includes this and other patches. The full upgrade and all individual
patches are available by anonymous ftp from

cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl/patches/

Also: on the PowerPC, you need to turn off the "new memory manager",
and if you turn on VM, you need the MMU5 patch (which is not included
in 2.0.1).