[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to learn MCL?
- To: Kristoffer Holger Kvello <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: How to learn MCL?
- From: straz (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 02:26:21 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 7:54 AM 9/29/94, Kristoffer Holger Kvello wrote:
>I am trying to learn MCL and the manual is giving me a rather hard time.
>Has anyone written a kinder, gentler introduction to the package?
Have you tried our "getting started" manual? I'll be the first to say
it's not the greatest, though, but it's better than the reference manual
as a tutorial.
>Does this mean that the minimum-size of any application written in MCL
Yes, that's pretty much true.