Re: MCL in emulation mode on a PowerMac (?)

Karsten Poeck (poeck@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de) wrote:
: We have a quadra 650 with a powerpc pds card, I assume this is equivalent
: to a 7100. Core Lisp was faster than a ci and slower than a centric 610,
: could be around a fx.
I figured around an fx for a 7100 as well.  Of course you could buy an
8100 or clock chip a 6100 and then you'd have something zippier.  In
addition, Quicktime and Quickdraw are native so if your application is
mostly interface or multimedia it should benefit from the PowerPC.
-David