[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Setf question (naive).
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Setf question (naive).
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 1994 23:50:16 -0500
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: email@example.com
I was looking at CLtL2 and on p 116 it says that you should be able to get
access to the setf function for cadr with (function (setf cadr)). However,
this does not appear to work in MCL.
? (function (setf cadr))
> Error: Undefined function: SETF::|COMMON-LISP::CADR|
> While executing: CCL::%FUNCTION
> Type Command-. to abort.
See the Restarts? menu item for further choices.
What am I missing?