no return on member

   Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 09:41:42 CDT
   From: paul_hasse@NSDGATE3.nsd.fmc.com (paul hasse)

   Is this a bug or am I miss-using the member function.
    [...]
   (member 7 '(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) :test-not #'> :key #'(lambda (n) (* n n)))
   my machine is hangs.  Any idea what is going on here?

You need the infamous "member-patch.fasl" from the MCL people.  While this
problem was known before MCL 2.0 final, it hasn't gotten into any of
the releases.  I'd send you the patch, but I don't this minute have access to
the machine on which it lives.  Also, they may have updated the patch since I
got it back in 2.0b1p2.

-- Bob