[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
no return on member
- To: paul_hasse@NSDGATE3.nsd.fmc.com
- Subject: no return on member
- From: email@example.com (Bob Hall)
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 12:38:21 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- In-reply-to: paul hasse's message of Mon, 24 Oct 94 09:41:42 CDT <9409247830.AA783016902@NSDGATE3.NSD.FMC.COM>
- Sender: email@example.com
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 09:41:42 CDT
From: paul_hasse@NSDGATE3.nsd.fmc.com (paul hasse)
Is this a bug or am I miss-using the member function.
(member 7 '(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) :test-not #'> :key #'(lambda (n) (* n n)))
my machine is hangs. Any idea what is going on here?
You need the infamous "member-patch.fasl" from the MCL people. While this
problem was known before MCL 2.0 final, it hasn't gotten into any of
the releases. I'd send you the patch, but I don't this minute have access to
the machine on which it lives. Also, they may have updated the patch since I
got it back in 2.0b1p2.